Is Hemp Oil Legal in India?
Yes, the hemp seed oil is completely legal in India but the production of hemp products and cultivation is under government observation depend on a particular state. Uttarakhand state government recently allow the cultivation of hemp for its fiber and other uses. Uttarakhand hill areas have the best climate for the best quality hemp production. There are more than 500 farmers doing hemp cultivation in the different districts of Uttarakhand like Terhi, Uttarkashi, Pouri, Nanital, etc. There are many skin benefits of hemp seed oil as stated below.
1. Help Oil balance your Oily Skin – Yes, Yes you read it right hemp oil can help you to balance your oily skin and can keep it hydrated. Many types of research have proved it. Hemp oil can also prevent dry skin without clogging pores. Take a few drops in hand and massage gently on your face. That’s it!!!
2. Get superb healthy glowing skin: You know it hemp oil has THC Content below 0.3% but has many nutritions that help the skin to balance oil, clean dark spots, hydrate and in getting a natural glow.
What do you mean? How hemp oil can make it possible to do all of these things for my skin?
First of all, let me tell you the nutritious fact in hemp seed oil which help to gain healthy glowing skin –
A. Polyunsaturated fats – Polyunsaturated fats can help lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol.
a) Omega-3 fatty acids
b) Omega-6 fatty acids
These fatty acids are powerful anti-inflammatories. Research suggests that the fats protect skin cells against sun-induced inflammation and help control how the body responds to UV rays, thereby mitigating damage.
B. Monounsaturated fat – it helps to reduce bad cholesterol levels in the human body which means you can have some drop hemp seed oil as well. This fat can help to reduce itch on skin, healthy-looking and glowing skin.
if you have FSSAI approved hemp seed oil in India then you can even use it in making food but hemp oil starts burning at a very low temperature so you can’t use it for frying.
So how to use it ??
You can have a few drops of hemp seed oil with lukewarm water a couple of times in a week. The hemp seed oil also helps in an autoimmune disorder.
3. Get Acne Free Face – Research shows that one in every ten is facing acne problem. But why? Because your skin is overproducing the oil which attracts bacteria and causes pimples. Hemp seed oil balance the oil production of skin which reduce the pimples you can also use the mixture of acacia nilotica hydrosol and apple cider vinegar to kill pimples bacteria.
4. Get rid of your fine lines and wrinkles: rich nutritions hemp oil contain omega – 3, omega-6 fatty acids which application on face help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Many companies use hemp oil extracts in their natural anti-aging products.
5. Oil for Sensitive Skin: Hemp oil hydrate and soothe inflamed skin because of its fatty acids nutritions properties. It also can be used for eczema psoriasis, itchy skin, etc.
No doubt Hemp seed oil has many uses in skin care and other health issues and you can take advantage of it by using easy and simple ways. It considers safe for most people to use but before using it internally you can consult your doctor because there might be some allergic reactions to some people.
Also, keep in mind to always buy pure cold-pressed hemp seed oil from the trusted source only. Which you can use for a variety of purposes like food recipes as well as medication.